PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thank You ATP!
Thread: Thank You ATP!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2009, 08:09
BSmuppet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kangy,

calm down.

I apologise for my first post. The way it was written was truly like the adverts you get for scams and get-rich-quick schemes. A person has been banned from here- G-AITB - or something like that because the post started off with "Just like you, I had trouble with my finances...". etc.

I certainly don't want to rain on your parade. However there are some points that need to be made. Firstly, I doubt if anyone at ATP is going to print out your thank-you note and stick it on their wall like a paediatrician would do with a letter form a mum whose son they helped.

They got your money regardless if they got you a job or not. Which is why my cynicism when it came to your "Thank-you" speech. They don't care.

What happened to good old-fashioned start at the bottom crop spraying and working your way up to the shiny jet? Its schemes (excellent word) like this that are eroding present pilots' T&Cs because they know there is someone behind them willing to grab their place by paying for the TR themselves and working for peanuts.

Congratulations on getting the job.