PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thank You ATP!
Thread: Thank You ATP!
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 22:53
kangy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barista - this goes back to the old argument of paying for a TR or not paying for a TR. Its been going on for years like it or not, just look at Ryanair (yup you pay for your TR), CTC (yup you pay for your TR), Thomas Cook (yup you pay for your TR) and a number of other schemes, so please dont blame me for years of other people doing this which has led to airlines not bothering to even reply to guys who apply without a TR (I sat at home and did this for quite a while, and soon realised there wasn't really much of an option if I wanted a job).
What other choice do I have? Sit at home and put food on the table with the moral high ground after already investing thousands?

The airlines have realised that people will pay for their own TR so why would the airline pay? Blame those money managers that have come to these conclusions after years of other people paying!

Thanks for your well wishes quant, and at least you have a realistic view on things - you can see where the airlines have headed a long time ago, who can blame them? In this day and age of LoCo's, they are saving money every possible way - did you hear about Ryanair wanting to charge pax for using the loo?!!

Anyways, this will be my last post on this godforsaken website. I'm glad of the choices I've made, I just wish people would start seeing the whole of the story, not just the little bits they can be really negative on and to simply have a moan.

Kangy

Last edited by kangy; 21st Apr 2009 at 23:24.