PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 17:24
ATC Hopeful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all

I found out yesterday that I passed the all new stage 2 computer test day and I'm through to stage 3. I'm really happy, I had written myself off completely after that awful day of computer tests, the pass mark must be rather low because I know I did terribly on some elements. The e-mail I recieved says that stage 3 only consists of an interview and a group exercise. For some reason I expected there to be more, especially since the motivation paper is no longer part of stage 2. I would imagine I can't prepare at all for the group exercise but if anyone has any tips on preparing for the interview that would be very much appreciated. I plan to organise a visit to Swanwick now, I suppose HR can put me in contact with them? Do they tend to run these visits at weekends? Getting holiday off of work at short notice will not be easy.

Air 22,

There were 5 people in total at my stage 2 and we were all in a room together sat at a pc from about 9 until 4 ish with a couple of short breaks, it was not a pleasant experience but even if you are certain you've failed you may be surprised like I was. I'm really looking forward to being assessed face to face finally.