PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Australia commenced BNE-LAX today
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 16:16
maui

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Ad Astra.

Mistake #1. I don't think terribly many are saying it is the "cream job", but more, are pointing out that it's not real bad.

Mistake# 2. The "Sky Gods" bit was aimed at the other brand, not VB.

Mistake # 3. Selective memory. Do you recall all those things that were said about VB and it's "bottom feeding" staff, when it was first started. Wrong wasn't it.

Mistake # 4. Failing to account for different circumstances. The VB's offered the positions had the luxury of a secure position and future at the time they made their decisions. A lot of others did not enjoy that luxury.

Each of those who has taken the job has made a personal decision, that what was offered, in some way was a better deal than than the prevailling or expected (personal) conditions that existed at the time of that decision.
That A is better than B, is subjective and irrelevant. That the future looks better than the past, is relevant.

I am glad for you that you had a choice. I am glad that you have exercised that choice in the way that you think is appropriate to your circumstances.

Please do not assume that what is good for you is necessarily right, or good for all.

That is the reality.

Maui