PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 14:30
Zippy Monster

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Jimmbo, if you read back through the previous few pages of this thread you will see that there a number of ex-cadets and current cadets who post regularly. I'm sure any of them will be pleased to help if you have specific questions about the course. As I said in an earlier post, the people who have been there and done it are the ones you are most likely to get straight answers from - not the ones trying to get you to part with £60k (or even £69k!)

That's very interesting about the bond going up by £9k. Seems strange when in the past they had people fighting to get in, and now people are having to fight just to get the finance. Whatever you do - and this applies to anyone reading - do NOT let this force you into making a decision about committing to the course before you are ready to.

£69,000... With the £7k foundation course, this means it's now going to total £76k (unless they're re-including the foundation course in the total cost.) That's £12,000 more than it was two and a half years ago. In the middle of a recession as well! Something sounds strange to me.