PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You know something is wrong...
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 13:58
RAT Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On behalf of Slowdownnow.... the point is our salary used to be 20 times the average monthly salary of a person in Australia. now its something like 7 times..... basically no pay rises, combined with massive inflation has deteriorated our living standards. some people say pilots are payed too much... but the same goes for bankers! Why is it a Banker can work in HK and retire in 5 years and never work again, but we need to contemplate 65 in an industry where working beyond 55 will decrease your life expectancy by the square of the years worked beyond 55! Its about time the 2nd biggest asset the company has, is treated with a bit more respect and rewarded accordingly, and it will only start when we all unite and stand as one... I can see by the latest proposal none of you will ever stand together adn therefore I have no sympathy for you when you are sacked for no reason and I will take your attitude and thank myself lucky that it didnt happen to me like the rest of the non 49ers!

Divided we will fall... stop your petty whinging and make a stand.. say NO to it all or else!