PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 09:15
Bzz1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK I'm slightly concerned now...I filled out my full application yesterday for S2, and obviously as I wear contact lenses I had to put down my prescription details. Now, the only report that I could actually find with this information on was from 2 years ago, but I thought to myself, well, perhaps my eyesight hasn't changed that much in 2 years. But I then had a look on the website after I submitted my application form, and I think (not 100% sure as I don't know the in's and out's of optometry) one of the figures I put down for spherical correction may fall outside the boundary.

My application is still under consideration so I don't know anything for definite yet, but I am just wondering if I could get a "no" based on the eyesight prescription I put down? At first I wouldn't have thought so, especially as I can imagine a fair amount of people put down "unknown" (due to not having any idea), and go through to the medical post-S3, but now I'm not sure. Furthermore, if I did get a "no" on these grounds, would I be able to plead my case pending up-to-date figures from my optometrist, or would that be the end of it?

Sorry for waffling, just a tad worried now and wondered what the thoughts were of people who had been through it?

Thanks