PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What to do about MERV ?- POLL ONLY Please.
Old 8th May 2002, 08:38
Captain Jumbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

A Welshman who can't be objective. Why pathetic? Personally I can't find a syllable I don't agree with in it. Precisely WHAT do you find pathetic?

There are several people around, all apparently united in their determination to criticise anyone who objects to CD's record, or to Merv's behaviour. That's ok, but not the way they do it. I have seen not a single objective rebuttal of any of the criticisms of CD or Merv.
No "Of course CD is entitled to have his salary increase by far more than the people he represents. This is because he has a beard, and used to be a communist!

Or how about: Of course Merv can use OUR money to push out flyers supporting the incumbent. He can use even more to explain why he did it, and even more again because he needs to pay his legal team to confirm he did nothing wrong! This is ok because he thinks CD is a nice man!

Come on then, give me a reason! Give me your arguments, and your evidence of a successful two terms of office for good old Christopher "Dairy" Darke.

Nope out with the old, on the new. It'll be your turn next Merv!