PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 21st Apr 2009, 05:21
Min Stack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5milesbaby - you're absolutely right, I was out of order using the word "sonny" - it was done in the heat of the moment. I don't call anybody sonny at work as I know what it's like, having some old duffer throw a strip at me in the old days saying "catch this laddy", or mentors standing behind me while I'm training laughing at my mistakes - old RAF/civil service mentality, etc, etc.

When Mr B sees you guys keep coming in on your days off for extra cash he's going to think "hmm, these ATCO's obviously don't need all this time off, lets start reducing their leave" and you'll just lay back and let him do that will you because you "don't want to see the company struggle and maybe break, watch the pension fund collapse and then retire with nothing"? Because that's what he'll try and do next. I might as well start doing AAVA's again then if you boys don't appreciate me and keep NATS afloat with my cheap labour so that Mr B can afford to shaft you even more.

So you carry on doing the AAVA's to keep paying for my nice pension and I'll think of you from time to time while I'm lazing on my yacht in Monte Carlo harbour. Good luck in your career.

Last edited by Min Stack; 21st Apr 2009 at 06:04.