PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - independent perf calc EK
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 02:59
GMDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to the topic, girls ....

Ok, so now we have to start both of the chubby Microsoft engines and do the calculations seperately. Coming together, we detect a discrepancy. What to do? The FCI is very quiet on this and I feel lost!
Do we have to redo the whole process, seperately again, over and over until we come up with the match???
Or do we have to come together and redo the calculation on one slowtop, to make sure we both put in the same values on the same runway, basically what a lot have successfully done up to now???

Until this mystery is solved, I guess we should refraim from taking off, as apparently we are too stupid to calculate stuff in the cockpit without the horses#!t from some nervous mismanagers.

Instead of producing ever newer jewels of your wisdom [not], dear managers, reread some of your awful directives that you've sprayed around lately and try to make some sort of connection.
Maybe, just maybe, tearing up most of that crap would be cheaper and the much faster solution to better concentration and safety on -line.