PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet
Thread: easyjet
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 00:00
Frankly Mr Shankly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the context of this thread and more recent posts, I can't see anything wrong with Akrapovic's statements. The chap who advocates flying with anyone other than Easyjet, wasn't saying it due to the economics of it, or altruism to the poor other airlines, he was clearly being petulant cos Ezy haven't called him forward yet. Rattle and pram?? What kind of attitude is that?!

Yes staff travel may be pants, and I know conditions are far from perfect at Ezy at the moment. However I for one would hope to get called forward tomorrow. Having done over six years on a couple of heavy TP types, now faced with at best big personal upheaval with the current mob, or a very real chance of redundancy!

So forgive me for not agreeing with our friend Phil's point of view re: sod Easyjet, but it smacks of great immaturity and I WANT IT NOW OR ILL SCWEAM AND SCWEAM AND SCWEAM attitude. Well tough tits pal, there are some of us who would quite happily go tomorrow, and no, I'm not straight out of flight school looking for a jet or nothing else, I've done a reasonable amount of time on TP's, and now faced with an uncertain future at my airline, so if you don't want anything to do with Ezy, just tell them and leave the rest to those that do.