PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 20th Apr 2009, 22:27
5milesbaby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
T & P equals safer operation equals more traffic moved equals far less delays equals MOL not threatening to sue us again for delaying his flights. I don't know any sector I work where the dedicated planner hasn't been the saviour at some point. In the unpredictable environment we work in, sods law will be running it all from the T position and then needing a P thats scoffing some half baked Lasagna in the canteen.

Personally I found Min Stack's response quite offensive, glad to see TRM working in full effect - hope you don't call someone "sonny" on the radar or phoneline.

Today is not a good day to try buying a house and getting onto the market. Neither was it last year, or 3 years ago. I'd prefer to not rent all my life, nor do I want to buy in an area where I have a 50% chance that my car toured the city while I was sleeping and was then turned into a bonfire. Well there is that AAVA agreement that can add £4000 extra a year to the deposit fund if I do one a month..........

Or should I abstain like my peers tell me to, see the company struggle and maybe break, watch the pension fund collapse and then retire with nothing.

What a wonderful world of narrow minded people we live with. I really appreciated you voting in the T&D scale and thinking about the "youngsters" then.

Last edited by 5milesbaby; 20th Apr 2009 at 22:38.