PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet
Thread: easyjet
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2009, 18:25
Doug the Head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tell at all you r friends to take ba or af or another airline for holidays or buisnees but not easy
What I find wholly unacceptable, is Phil's attitude to a company he sits in the hold pool with. Publically encouraging people to boycott an airline who (at one stage I presume) he wanted to join - (it's no walk in the park to get in with easyJet) just serves to outline that his attitude when faced with a situation that doesn't suit him, is hardly becoming of a professional pilot.
Akrapovic, you obviously have no idea about either EZY or it's 'stafftravel.' Even a lot of employees don't even fly their own airline, because the competition is cheaper. Go figure...

Hmmm, I suppose McDonald's aren't bad employers . . good for you.
So then why are you so desperately trying to defend the 'McDonalds of Aviation?' They will just treat you like sh!t, squeeze as many block hours out of you as legally possible, and after 5-10 years when you're burned out, they'll have no problem to replace you with the next happy-to-flip-burgers eager beaver who happens to be in the holding pool. Just like that famous Scottish restaurant...

Loyalty and respect are supposed to be a mutual thing, in EZY it's a one way street.