PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zest Airways MA60 crash landing in Caticlan - Boracay?
Old 20th Apr 2009, 16:40
ecureilx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lyndon

A quick add on .. in case you bother to reply.

Having worked with professional pilots for various projects, no pilot worth his salt will fly, if the plane is not safe or poorly maintained.

As for the "incadent" you mentioned, the cause of the crash is unknown, and leaning towards CFIT in bad weather. Now are you accusing the company who owned the plane, and also placing a un-fair concern on the people who fly them as passenger and also as crew ?

I was observing the pre flights in some domestic airports, and the pilots and engineers were more than thorough and delaying departure until they were really satisfied. Remember one thing - if a pilot is foolish enough to fly passengers to their death - by agreeing to fly 'dangerous planes', that also means he is on a suicide mission by knowingly flying unsafe planes to his own death also..

Now, before I crawl back to my hole in the wall, what kind of pilot are you? and what do you fly? and what makes you fly unsafe airways?

Enough said.