PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GMA Letter to Crew
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2009, 07:04
HeavyWrenchFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this a f'ing joke or what?!?! There's so much that's not specifically addressed and so many shady areas to be explained, and they expect us to make such a career changing decision in a matter of 10 days!!?? Even with all the relevent info it's a ridiculously short amount of time, let alone like this!!

For starters, I don't have access to the current copy of Cos.08! How in the f;kkk am I supposed to decide if I want to go on it or not??!! Are we expected to sign a contract without reading it in it's "current" entirety for ourselves first??!! THE COMPANY has sole responsibility to provide ALL information regarding this little surprise they've flung on us. They want us to send individual emails regarding each of the many many unexplained shady areas! And some of those will be answered privately! Great, more shadyness from cx! Nothing is ever open and honest. There's always a sh!t load of shady stuff going on behind the curtain. Some things never change. It's obvious that it's THEM who want to sell this package, we don't want to buy. So instead of presenting everything is a clear and unquestionable manner, they instead put out a brief couple of letters which leave much to be desired for those who will have to make a big decision based on that little info. And on top of it they put in a good dose of threats in there just for good measure.

WTFO ??!!