PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Relatives claim government failed to protect victims of RAF Hercules crash
Old 20th Apr 2009, 05:54
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
morning! i was just catching up with the daily diatribe by LJ and have had to have a little chuckle at his attempt to try and get us to question what we know and put the cat amongst the pigeons.
Firstly, I want to say thank you chaps for coming forward with your support and for those of you who have given me food for thought and a different perspective.

Rant on.... I fully appreciate that this is a very difficult action to undertake and wish to stress at no point has this action been undertaken lightly, nor in a dismissive manner. However, we look at it ( and Leon I wish you to take the time to read this carefully....there is a body of evidence that says these men were failed on a number of levels) I/we cannot just walk away and live with the consequences of those failings and allow them to go unanswered. These men and the families are worth more than just becoming a forgotten statistic on an ever growing list of personnel uneceesarily failed by the MoD.

i do not wish to become drawn into a personal battle with people who disagree on the choices made by the families pursuing legal action, but I will say this. Leon, I really think that you should think before you type. By wriring what you have has only furthered my belief that the MoD are a bunch of thoughtless, irressponsible, lying and coniving bunch of gutless wonders when you resort to such tatics as your last post about what brought the aircraft down. Not only does it smack of desperation to infer what you have it has only suggested that the evidence that was brought before the body of the inquest was made up of lies and therefore further investigation by the law is needed! Well done!

Funny really as you HAD given the impression of being such an intelligent man.

One thing you will or should have learnt about me I don't do what i am told and I TAKE CARE OF MY OWN. A few harsh words will not deter us from the task that lies ahead. they are just words and the momentary hurt they cause does not compare to the hurt that we endure having been left with the aftermath of living without the ones we love.

Rant off.