PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2009, 05:44
Jeremys_mleu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skywards and Yuja

Hi guys.

Thanks for the highlights and very sorry for the "silly" expressions such as random and lottery -

I had to use random cos the lady said that, 'she quickly went through "some" of our CVs and made her decision'. But ofcourse she did mention that many were good. So that was my reason, for random word. And this should apply only for our AD, since that's the only that i have been - so no generalisation.

Yes, our English here is not good - even for the chosen ones... and many who were left yesterday.. But if they deserve from EY eyes, thats a fact and all have to agree with it.

And surelly Etihad couldn't send people arround, if they don't know what they are looking for. Nevertheless, our AD program itself declared the essence of uncertainty, for there was a plan to have this assessment on Sunday and Monday, so that when the other lady had come, "there could be a second hand to help getting more people:" the lady mentioned. But at the end there was not any second day references - may be someone will be called today.

Definatelly i will get back there if there is an opening in 6 month time, and ofcourse if i have got nothing to do.

And again - Do not take this as a complain from me. I liked Etihad Lady and the company overall: thats why i went there. BUT since our scene looked different from others, i thought it could be useful to present it here, so that, there will be no suprises for the other guys who are waiting for their ADs.

Thanks once again and Congrats all who made through.

Cheers

Last edited by Jeremys_mleu; 20th Apr 2009 at 07:37.