PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is the best Airline and where is the Best Airport
Old 7th May 2002, 21:41
kaikohe76

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Best & Worst Airport

Hi Folks,
My sixpenny worth,

Best Airport from pax point of view for me is Changi / Singapore. I have always found very easy to use from the pax point of view. Only slight downer is that often on transiting from one flight to another, the two gates are often separated by quite a long walk.

Worst Airport, for me is without doubt 'LA' and I make this statement based on my experiences well prior to last September and the terrible events then. I found the staff at all levels at LA and the general treatment I received, disgusting, arrogant, agressive, and generally very unhelpful.

I last used LA having flown out from the UK to New Zealand, buried my father and returned back to the UK, all in the space of four days. On the way back while transiting through LA, I had a minor problem, but instead of receiving any helor understanding at all, I was treated with total distain and contempt. LA sucks as far as I am concerned and as Air NZ continue to use it as a transit stop, this is why I refuse to fly with them when going back home.