PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Late touch-down and extremeley heaving braking at BHX today...
Old 19th Apr 2009, 11:00
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My god!,why you always think someone is thinking of doomsday?

I was just wonder and had no concern what so ever about this being dangerous or pilot error or or or or,,,i was curious and just a question!!
Sorry, but in my experience, everyone who ever asks what every lump and bump and funny lurch and noise is, is in fact a nervous flyer.

There comes a time when pandering to their nervousness achieves nothing. You have to say 'live with it and beat it, or don't travel at all! You chose. But you don't chose at engine start time!'

It takes a lot of coarseness and brutality, which is where I come in. I find it works. Passengers who are allegedly suddenly 'too nervous to fly' are mysteriously able to when subject to a Rainboe tirade in front of the other passengers who they are about to delay for an hour or two because they feel like 'chickening out' at the last minute. You don't 'chicken out' with me. You buy a ticket, you present your ass in that seat at the appointed time with a big smile on your face, and off we go, and I get paid. You don't present your ass in that seat and then say 'Sorry, I don't really want to go now!' and hold everyone up for hours while your worthless bags are located and removed.

It's OK to be nervous, don't be shy! We all are to a degree. It shows when you have to know why the aeroplane braked heavily or it lurched to one side slightly. But you have shown you can conquor it. Good for you!