PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Well done CX
Thread: Well done CX
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2009, 04:38
Saturn

Yes, Yikes

I was not going to say anything but I guess I will.

I have to agree with 4PW. I think things are going to get worse and the belief that CX or any big company will snap back to the "Good times" is a big mistake. Freight especially will not rebound forever! No more buying things you cannot really afford, including houses and cars, and no more cheap Chinese tainted crap!

Ladies and Gents, this time it is different. I know that sounds silly but the train was wobbling on the tracks a while ago. Like Amtrak the wreck is just an amazing site. Hold on to your hats girls and boys the ride is going to get REALLY bumpy.

As to the company proposal, we all saw this coming! You have two choices, accept it or not. I am no fan of CX as you know but being employed today is better then being unemployed like the millions around the World. You paying your bills, eating and have a roof over your head, then be thankful because a lot of folks right now do not.

It is better than nothing. Perhaps some time off and a trip to less favorable places might put things in perspective.