PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON - 6
Thread: LUTON - 6
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2009, 21:37
pamann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LTNman

Oh dear, I can feel my eye lids getting heavy as I read this drivel.

Spain gave us the 3 tenors and now this thread has given us the 3 turds
Oh dear think yourself a comedian do you LTNman?

I had not judged you so how dare you judge me or anyone else by making such comments as that above. You have no idea who hides behind their username, however some people use it as a sheild in an attempt to make out that they are some "tree of knowledge" in the aviation field. So I'd suggest you keep such comments to yourself and don't be personal just because you're hidden behind your computer screen. Grow up!

The point we are making is that this whole "my airport is better than yours" when it comes to the Stansted vs Luton debate and all the anger over cross subsidies that the BAA have made, it's a business not a hobby! $hit happens get over it! Fact is that both airports will always exist because there is a market for both, the whole world doesn't revolve around junction 10 of the M1 motorway in the same way it doesn't revolve around an airstrip off the M11.

I have just made a point (like the other two turds) that such comments happen again and again thru this and the Stansted thread. We've heard it all before so many times and it's boring me among others. So throw some worthy comments amongst the pigeons next time rather than trying to act like a numpty.

gilesdavies

It does come across to me in this forum, unless you are one of the longstanding posters your comments will regularly get shot down or ignored. While the established posters have a license to write complete rubbish at times, that is of little of no relevance to the forum!
Couldn't agree more! Well said!