PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inverness Flying Training
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2009, 14:26
Mike744

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Squawk,

Why??? In all the years that the Highland Flying School were HAC's training provider Aircraft rental rates were never available anywhere on the HAC website public or private, so nothing has changed!!

In the days of HFS if you wanted to know the charges you went to the HFS website. Now it's ACS/LE.....well work it out for yourself!

It appears to me that you are just stirring the pot! I for one am fed up with slurs against HAC and their committee members in general. Perhaps you would now name the 'prominent committee member' who said that HAC 'are a social club'.

As you may or may not know HAC now provides AB INITIO tuition with a CFI in residence in addition to other member flying requirements. There are adequate and comfortable briefing and study spaces alongwith the social areas as I've already said, and yes for those who wish just social involvement that is also provided for. In short, prospective members can now see for themselves the comprehensive package they will get with HAC membership.