PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2009, 09:54
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One9iner, I am pleased it was more to your liking!

Topcat1970, it's sentences like:

So you saying that is a load of bull basically
That make me say there standards can't be that high. You haven't put together any kind of argument and it is people like you, in particular, who are so unwilling to take on board advice and who are so veherment in defence of CTC in this instance (or any other FTO) - possibly because you feel you have achieved something at this stage and are a cut above the rest (which you really aren't), like your fellow the RAF navigator. I doubt he does have much money after 8 years in the armed forces but anyway. As I have said a million times before, you go and do what you have to do and come back and tell us when you have been an FO for 6 months, have paid off NONE of your £85000 debt and have to go and work in a supermarket, if they'll take you after you have done all of this.

I warn you though, with a response like that, you of all people could be heading for a BIG shock - not because I feel you were particularly nasty in any way but because you seem so naive and so arrogant about having passed selection......the higher you go, the harder you fall, mate.