PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 18th Apr 2009, 00:43
KRUSTY 34

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Morning fogap.

As you can appreciate, these are anonymous forums and the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what is apparent!

Having said that, I have always endeavoured to post information that I believe is accurate. The problem is, there are vested interests within REX who would rather the truth to remain convienently concealed. Can't let certain realities get in the way of our agenda can we! It's not a REX phenomena, it's probably true of most reasonably large companys.

I've been dealing with and also sitting on the sidelines with regard to airline management for the better part of 20 years, and I can tell you one dissapointing fact, they have without exception, regarded the constuctive interaction with their pilot groups as an annoyance rather than an asset. In all the negotiations that I have been a part of, It has always fell to the pilot representitive body to keep the ball rolling, and to maintain the impetus with regard to the issues concerning industrial relations, including EBA "negotiations". Management have never shown the slightest interest in this regard. And REX are no different. As I have stated previously, the current REXPC have done everything short of move Heaven and Earth to find common ground and constuctive dialogue with these characters, and it has all been for nought!

That is what pisses me, and the majority of REX pilots off!

As to who I am? The reality is that some would be extremely surprised. Especially those who think they know who I am. Sorry "B" just keep fending them off like a good chap. I'll buy you a beer when we catch up next!