PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2009, 14:07
Helm737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetlag,

it's good to see people keep talking about september being likely for training to start again... If that's the case, I will be ready!

When I talked to the chief pilot last week, he said there were around 15 guys on the waiting list at this time (incl. me). I don't know how many more will be processed until then and how many of the ones listed will start or go somewhere else meanwhile...

I flew in command on the 737NG in the last 2 years. Seeing people talking about time until upgrade here a lot, I personally don't think that's what you should worry about when you first applied or just get to start your training. I am sure it's a different story for those guys who fly on the right seat for 4, 6, 8 years by now, but I am actually first of all really looking forward to get started, to learn to operate the 747 in the great network CV has and about all the bits and pieces that come along with that!

Do you know how early people will be informed about their starting date?? ...just curious because of my notice period. Do you get your A/C operation manual by mail in order to start preparing before arriving in LUX??

Kind regards,
Helm737