PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MPL Alpha Aviation UAE - CAUTION!
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2009, 11:15
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Mt2007

Hi there, thanks for the replies , hope I do well in the MPL...the point is that I have met some people in Alpha Aviation Academy (go through my previous posts), some of the instructors are Air Arabia Captains ! & others are Air Arabia's Staff working on Simulators & Flight Ops, i.e. in addition to being 51% owned by Air Arabia...Air Arabia is also helping in the set up of the Academy & always monitoring the performance of the Academy.

The Academy's building is still opened temopararly at the cargo terminal until the main building opens in 2010...this shows how Air Arabia is in real need of Pilots to open such a program & offer 40 sectors on the A320 in this early stage...by the way, the UAE GCAA has authorised the MPL program & reccommends it, until this moment, I can say everything is going on well, it was planned since early 2007 .

About getting the Job, there is NO reason that Air Arabia wouldn't employ you/me or whoever passes the screening at Alpha Aviation Academy then gets trained by Air Arabia's Staff/Simulators & some AAA instructors, I said it before & I'll say it again...the AAA Head of Ground Instructors told me clearly...we don't want to offer a program that doesn't secure you a job, we are offering a program that 'At the end of the day' get you a job on graduation. I am a UAE Expat, so no guarantees for me (Only a Job interview), but emiratesson is a UAE national & he is guaranteed a job in Air Arabia