PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jail and 10-year ban for Thomson pilot!
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2009, 01:45
ScottyDawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly - Desperate - thankyou for your kind words... and I defer to your most appropriate judgement... many thanks.!!!

I'm going to continue the thrust of the current UK... "Dobbing In" culture that appears to have invaded UK society as a consequence of "His Tonyness"... and now "His Gordeness" ... NU Labour culture that has so sneakely worked it's way into our society.

I can remember having a few jars with an old skipper and flight eng. a good few years back.. the following morning... said old skipper mentioned he was feeling a tad "delicate"... and would I mind awfully flying the A/c back to Blighty..
Of course not.. (desperate for P1/s hours etc..)... Cracking good Flight Eng.. The Capt..had a wee sleep... woke up around 20W.. and was spot on as we proceeded to approach LGW.. and give me all the benefit of his experience etc...

Now what the hell was wrong with that... we worked as a team.. covered the weakest link... did the job without any safety predudice..... And the "old skipper" ... wasn't dobbed in... for feeling a "tad delicate"...

There's the thrust... a team working together... covering the cracks etc... Seems that certain posters want all the "cracks" uncovered... WELL try doing that to the Legal.. or Medical professions... you will find a damn sight more individuals there with alcohol problems... than you will find in aviation,

So please feel free to preach your sermons outside Harley Street... and every High Court in the land.... AND... Do they get their breath's smelled before going to work... NO... I'm bloody well sure they don't..!!!