PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2009, 22:36
nevilinio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Chill out guys

The Beak,

I would hope that most guys (and gals) who have entered this training would have thought about having something to fall back on. I for one have a fairly reputable degree with experience in the real world. I hear what your saying about 300,000 graduating this year, but not all of those will be doing mickey mouse courses with no job prospects at the end.

Listen to those of us who have been through the process. Those of use who are now in full time jobs. Those of us who have 400hrs on a A320 and can't even get a job in Tesco
Dude, thats lame, what does that say about the quality of the individual who is churned out the end of the training? Seriously! Maybe you need to lower your standards and go for McDonalds.

There are so many people on this forum, giving it their best to put potentially excellent pilots off from commencing their training. Who are they to say that when those guys (and gals) finish their training it will be exactly the same situation. I feel for those who are coming out of their training now, I do, but dont you think your efforts should be better spent focussing on improving your CV's or practising for those all important technical interviews rather than pulling others down?

Just a thought......