PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IndiGo Airlines - Sunita the Snake and her dog named Blue
Old 16th Apr 2009, 01:32
saperaa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
She loves to use bait and switch on pilots. She will try to dazzle you and then strike when the moment is right, usually right before you go on personal leave and also on paydays
its LCC....give her 20gm peanut + 1 litre pepsi( one bottle of 1 ltr is 25Rs )
loosing as much as 2 months salary. The airline blamed an administrative error on pilots instead of the clown in admin. who was responsible for the paperwork. In 2008 they didn't pay pilot medical insurance even though they offered it on the contract. Many pilots have filed a complaint with both Delhi and Calkutta Embassy offices. They happily write the report but indicate they can do nothing. And the newspaper will not report their injustices either, a small group of Ex-pats tried this.
THIS IS TRUE STORY
its happening with all i think.
Indian pilots are also victims of this kind of injustice.
not really injustice we consider it as normal practice bcz .......

but rostering sunita kinda you will find every where every airline,small or big.LCC or premium ,start growing nuts for them.

This is a pure recruit and grind operation. They exploit as many ex-pats as possible and as hard as they can, seemingly
same for indian pilots as well.

Many pilots have filed a complaint with both Delhi and Calkutta Embassy offices. They happily write the report but indicate they can do nothing. And the newspaper will not report their injustices either, a small group of Ex-pats tried this.
at least Expats are lucky to file complaint to embassy office.

@apache

Sounds really ugly.Is it the same for Indian Pilots there or are they a privileged lot.
Expats are privileged lot and could file complaint.

but indian pilots didnot.

bcz we knw nothing will happen.

you will hear the horror stories from them. Myself and 3 pilots got the shaft recently, loosing as much as 2 months salary.
you lost only only 2 months salary but indian pilot looses nearly 6 months salary+ licence.
this is not horror story but reality.

Last edited by saperaa; 16th Apr 2009 at 02:43. Reason: add