PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Relatives claim government failed to protect victims of RAF Hercules crash
Old 15th Apr 2009, 22:01
Lima Juliet

Received 80 Likes on 32 Posts
Mad Eng

I hear your sentiment and in a perfect world everyone would get a pay-out. But if the goons in power and Andrew "clucking anchor" Wlaker (see what I did there?) keep on paying out then the system will go bust when everyone wants a piece of the pay-out action. The more it becomes the norm, then the more gets paid out, then the more middle England leaves the country for better places as they are taxed to the hilt and it spirals into more unaffordability. God knows when we are going to pay for Labour's "scorched earth" policy of spending everything before the next lot of clowns get in.

I have been watching this forum closely tonight and there have been over 200 views of my rant and I have not been deluged with "Leon you are the clucking anchor, goodbye!" by 200 Pruners - is this a case of the silent majority not wanting to speak out in these increasingly "I'm afraid to speak my mind" times?

Or maybe, my patience has snapped and I'm getting ready to join the great Antipodean Exodus to normality...?

Back to the Boddingtons for me then...

LJ