PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The END Of GENERAL AVIATION CHARTER ??
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2002, 04:47
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gather round children

T

From the horses mouth, rather than from the other end of the animal, from whence most of the aviation "fact" touted around emanates.

I do not recall your direct involvement in any material way, your presence in the industry at that level, nor would it have been in any way useful or indeed sought, hence any views or opinions on the matter that you may form, can only be those based on rumour or hearsay and therefore totally and exquisitely irrelevant. Your very recent involvement and certainly never at this level of performance in the industry in any material way, has, at the best been "interesting" but does it qualify you to pass judgement on these and indeed most matters aviation?
(lets see it allegedly went something like..."lets cut to the chase I've been in this industry over 30 years and I KNOW that the problem was.........." as an AOPA VP, instructing Minister, BASI and advisors on the real cause of an accident
I seem to recall the last time you were challenged on whether this event or form of words, in what would have been an infamous interview if so, did or did not take place you tried to have D & G shut down. )

You see I have ACTUALLY been there, done that and moved on and it is there for all who wish to see (I recommend getting a life instead as much more interesting) , triumphs, disasters, tragedies, wins, mistakes, wish I hadn't done that, ouch, warts and all.

Corp Air ??

For the record and my absolutely final comment on the matter, did not go 'tits up' as a result of committing aviation as the pace setter for standards, professionalism and for top rates, it was liquidated as part of a larger entity, for, as I said, reasons entirely unrelated to aviation and which ultimately forced a large legal firm to a serious settlement under confidential terms of an action that should have exposed their utter incompetance for advice given by them resulting in the wrongful incarceration of an individual.
The very dedicated and consumate professionals that made the company what it was and their client base, know the real facts.
The medical profession bury their mistakes the legal profession? don't have that luxury and usually have to settle.
My personal company was in fact subsequently retained by the liquidator and the major financial institutions for the disposal of those assets and ultimately to consult on all of their aviation portfolios and future commitments for many years after.

So bring it on, dish the dirt, all you can find and heap it on as thick as you can, because quite frankly I don't care what you or anyone choose to think, neither could I be bothered rearing up as you are wont with threats of legal action to silence any personal criticism.
Those that know me, know me, those that don't can usually work it out for themselves. Those who modify their actions and attitudes towards me on rumour and hearsay are welcome to do so and I will not lose a nanoseconds sleep.

Oh and BTW as I know you wont be able to help yourself, what I am now doing in the new homes and other construction businesses is none of your business and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with my participation herein, because I have always been deeply involved in those businesses and yes they are all or have been profitable too.