PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MPL Alpha Aviation UAE - CAUTION!
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2009, 12:45
SilveR5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With my full respect to all of MPL/Alpha Aviation Enthusiasts, you guys just want to take the risk anyway!

Now consider this:

MPL is an airline-specific training.
In this case it's Air Arabia needs, SOP,s and SEP,s (or at least supposed to be so!).
Some of you are telling that there is no guaranteed job that is formally offered to accepted cadets, but the job is there at the end with Air Arabia.

1. Can you give me just 1 good reason for Air Arabia not giving a job guarantee?

2. If Air Arabia wants MPL cadets, and Alpha Aviation is offering MPL training, and also Alpha Aviation is owned by Air Arabia, then why the hell should the accepted cadets pay for their training? Not even training agreement bond by which the airline will pay back the training money once the trainees are hired?!!!

It's like an airline is telling the its own pilots this "We want you to get the training on this or that. But hey, you are paying for it"! Non-sense!!!

MPL should not be self-sponsored..ever! That's the way it goes with Flybe MPL cadets in UK..that's the way it happened with Sterling Airlines MPL cadets at CAPA Denmark (although the graduated cadets were thrown in the sea having no place in the airline they have trained to work for!!) that's the way it went with Alteon-Boeing cadets from Chinese Airlines in Australia! Simply you should not pay extra money to get a seat in the cockpit. On the contrary, the airline should pay you!

So at these circumstances if I were you, I would go for Alpha Aviation and MPL training...but only if I have half million Derhams and don't know where to spend them. Even with such imaginary situation, the last thing I want to do is to give my money to the people who never reply an enquiry via email.. not after 3 weeks now! This is not a professional attitude at all.

Finally, you should be prepared to the worst scenario. What if you one day want to leave Air Arabia for good and shift to another airline for whatever reason. Who will be hiring you?!

It's not MPL world yet, is it?

Last edited by SilveR5; 15th Apr 2009 at 12:58.