PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 15th Apr 2009, 10:48
eg6racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I couldn't agree more to Airmann & dreampilot83's post. I've been there only for a few weeks or a month (Abu Dhabi & Dubai) to attend an application interview on a couple of flight schools & visited a couple of my friends from college who've been working there for 2-3yrs now.

You can really see how some are very unprofessional not only on the airline industry but in other industries as well. bottomline is you have to suck it up! be a bit insensitive & learn to ignore the little details in life if you want to fit in, & if you can't take the beating leave... you can always go to a different country or back to your motherland.

oh and by the way about an asian cadet pilot being accepted on any flight school, they haven't had any asian cadets yet (don't know about Etihad). i was told by one of the pilots i was communicating with during the process of my application on one of the schools there that i will be there first asian cadet. (unfortunately I've decline the offer & didn't push through with my enrollment as they cancelled or stop offering their scholarship programme a month before i applied).

But all is ok for me, i just enjoyed the sights...