PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2009, 09:25
paperclip810

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Multiple replies again so look out for your name....

Donners: You now only have two attempts left as I understand it - 3 attempts in total. I imagine people who have failed the 'old' stage 2 may have a case for having their application reset as it's no longer the same assessment, but I don't think that applies to you. And Chris R is right - it's 12 months from your date of application in the NATS Message Centre thing - I wouldn't suggest applying any earlier than that as you could get accused of being dishonest and having your application withdrawn....

Have you asked for feedback? I'm not sure about the ripping paper apart - I'm certain that it's allowed, but quite frankly, I don't think you'd have enough time to answer all of the questions if you did that. You might get more right, but answer less overall (if you get what I mean).

Tim91: You can try, but not sure they'll let you! If it's only one bit of work experience, I wouldn't worry too much about it - if you were like me and had 8 yeras work experience and didn't include any of it, I'd be more worried! I'm sure you can explain at the interview.

Pugwash - well done for getting through to the OPQ. Response times vary - mine came back within a day, and others take two weeks. It takes as long as it takes I'm afraid! Good luck.