PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Question about JAA Night Qualification
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2009, 07:59
virtanen10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about JAA Night Qualification

I have read JAR-FCL reguirements, but I haven't find any answer to my problem. My problem consern about JAA night qualification and CPL/IR licenses and ratings.

If you have any FAA license (PPL, CPL or ATPL) night qualification included to the license. If you have JAA PPL, you have to fly night qualification separately. If you have JAA PPL license with NF and you will fly instrument rating, do you then have PPL+NF+IR or only PPL+IR? In other words, do you have night flight priviledges, if you have instrument rating?

Another scenario: You have PPL+NF and you want to upgarde your license to CPL. Do you then have CPL+NF or only CPL. In other words, do you have night flight priviledges if you have JAA CPL license?

If I would like to convert my FAA CPL+IR/ME to JAA CPL IR/ME, should I get JAA NF first? Do I have night flight priviledges if I have JAA CPL with IR rating? Is it possible to have CPL+IR+NF?

If I have JAA frozen-ATPL, do I only have CPL+IR/ME and passed JAA ATPL exams? If I have frozen-ATPL, do I have any mention about 'frozen-ATPL' in my license?

I know that these questions might be stupid, but I haven't find answers anywhere.