PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ASA Staff Shortage
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2009, 01:25
everyonefedup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it is better than TFN had in mind at the start of this... do you really think that it is a bad deal?

I don't know... I guess I am a bit over the CA... what I want is some real solutions for some of the problems instead of all of the diversions. The real problems (in my opinion) are the F*'%wits that are running the place. The minister is not likely to sack people in the middle of the CA but I am holding out on a glimmer of hope that they will be sacked once it is done and dusted.

Surely someone must be waking up to TFN & co's crap? The CA was a stuff up... just to think that we got an email at the beginning from TFN saying that this time would be different and all the other CA processes were crap... well done TFN! You have managed to elevate this process to a whole new level of crapness. Then we get his rubish about the shortages being fixed in August... whoopsies again. Was it JH or CF that fed you that rubbish? Then the Training "Academy" fails minimum standards in an audit... ah well... it doesn't really matter if you have TRAINED ATCs does it? As long as the numbers are there for you to quote at Senate Estimates.... and then, after all of that time and all of those people working on the CA for a year... TFN has to roll up his sleaves and do it himself.

But it is OK people... now that TFN has an "excellent" relationship with the minister we will have everything swept under the rug. Well done team... maybe Caroline Flemmming can put together a nice little PowerPoint number to tell us all how much better off we are...

So in terms of the CA package... it's better than we have had under the past CAs. Last CA we had a 4% flat increase per year... this one we get more than that plus somepeople will get a bump into the new structure. At the end of the day the CA team have achieved nothing but waste everyone's time and S*%t people off and if they had pulled their heads out of their rears last year we would have had this result before christmas.