PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet to buy Go
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2002, 23:06
Amazon man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JB007, JW411

Not management and only in BA because my company was bought out and yes fully aware of what BA management are capable of in the dirty tricks department, Iam a former employee of an airline where BA was rumoured to have had a big hand in trying to bring the business down, though nothing was ever proven.

But heartily sick of people like yourself who somehow seem to take great delight in the misfortune of others, I have been unfortunate to have been made redundant several times in my flying career and I wouldn't wish it on any other pilot, British Airways Pilots are not your enemy they're like yourself just trying to earn a living, maybe not having always lived in the real world but gradually becoming used to it with the rise of the so called budget airlines.

The aviation business used to be full of polite and pleasant people that was the joy of being in aviation, people like yourselves just mirror what is happening in society as a whole, if you have nothing to say but make comments along the lines of seeing BA out of the shorthaul market which would of course have the effect of putting BA pilots out of work than perhaps its better not to say anything at all.

Here endeth my diatribe.