PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Share the EK Love in Lagos.........
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2009, 18:37
A300Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's 2009. We are in the middle of a major Global economic crisis. Thousands of airline (and non-airline) employees around the world are losing their jobs. Passenger load figures are taking a nosedive in some regions and on many routes. We ALL need to adapt to the changed circumstances.

I am so sorry to hear that your employer has dared be ridiculous in only offering you three meals a day at a five star hotel restaurant.

I am sure some of our less-fortunate retrenched colleagues who have just lost their jobs and struggling to pay their mortgages and buy food for their families will be banging the walls in frustration on your behalf at this latest "scam" by the EK management. In fact, perhaps our unemployed colleagues could post out food parcels to you to make up for all the lost lavish room service that is no longer available to you at the EK crew hotel.

Now, would you like the food parcels sent directly to the Sheraton in LOS, or delivered directly to your villa in Dubai awaiting your return? Perhaps, your maid could refrigerate the food in your fitted kitchen to keep it fresh until you get back from your hardship flight of only 3 meals per day.............and did you eat any of the First Class catering by any chance on either sector???????

I just can't believe some of you guys...........REALITY CHECK, please!!!!!!!!!