PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2009, 21:01
Flygulfair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gf should not change the Livery just yet, It took 5 whole years just to build that reputation.

By them changing the look, nothing will change. The service won't be better and the load factor will never change.

I understand why they are leasing new aircraft, but to me it seems like they are not "showing off" there new aircraft. They are not adding pictures to the gulf air website, no advertising.

There are many factors that GF need to look into, and like most of you said it looks like its just small talk to try and keep most people happy.

If i was in charge of Gf i would have changed it totaly, I mean aircraft, Seating , Service and staff attitude.

They need to build a strong customer base, there's is currently shattered! Bad reviews on the internet need to be changed (Maybe they should email the posters to try and sort the issues out! or threaten to take legal action and see them disappear like most companies do).

The problem is for the past years, Gf has been seen as the last option. Worst service and you should only fly with them if you HAVE TO.

I have suggested so much to the CEO, I dont think he gets my emails or just bins them.

First it was the stupid sponsership of a team that is virtual unknown known in the UK.

I thought he would make it work, but since Bjorn Naf has left I am now well waiting.