PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orlando Flight Training - Joke!
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2009, 05:00
JOEFRIDAY2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Folks,

This one of those flight schools that has a great website and makes everything sound lovely and smashing.

The truth is that this is a company that you want to throughly investigate with an on site visit PRIOR to enrolling and committing a large sum of money. They run a lot of people through this school because they are great at marketing.

Did you ever wonder why they don't have a picture of their physical facilty in their adverts? This place is not pretty. It is not what you would expect. The stories you read about the planes are true.

They get a lot of UK students that prepay large sums of money. Don't ever give this school, OR ANY FLIGHT SCHOOL more than $2500 in advance for flight training in Florida. Don't get caught in their trap! If you prepay large sums of money then you have NO RECOURSE when things aren't as they are supposed to be.

Talk to former and present students. Ask them if they would go back.

I didn't go to this school. I looked at it but it scared me. When I did do my flight training, I did run into other students that went to this school and they were not pleased. One of them came to our school to do his checkride becuase the FAA examiner would not fly in this schools aircraft.