PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our Airline...What are they upto?
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2009, 00:32
Friggit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fennix and others. I don't know why you even bother replying to ITS as he is nothing but a jealous shi-stirrer. His latest post as per usual is full of fiction ,not fact so nothing has changed.
I did bother to look back and it wasn't fennix who made the statement that the Nauru government would not let the airline fail so again ITS is wrong.As far as payrates I bet ITS doesn't even know what OA pilots are paid but he makes his assumptions out to be fact when they are not. No one in authority has stated the airline is propped up by the government so again ITS wrong . The fact is the airline stands alone and has ever since its rebirth. I think it is you who needs to get out more as most people consider lifesyle very important and I don't know any of your so called "real airlines" who can offer a better lifestyle than OA.Your example on pay is laughable and not worth commenting on further as it is just as inaccurate as the rest of your post. How can the airline be doomed if as you say yourself the government will never let it fail, bit of a contradiction.
Anyway fennix and AFBL don't let this ill informed doomsdayer bother you with his rantings instead just prove him wrong by continuing to operate