PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Your Careers In The Balance
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2009, 00:22
Five Green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow zero content

N1: First off , thanks for joining in ! It is so nice to see that even when you have nothing to add to the discussion you still feel the need to insult someone......

ATY I am with you this time, we need to stay the course and not give up anything else. Then when the 6 billion consumers start consuming again, we can begin to use our larger representation to try to improve our collective lot rather than continue to accept reductions.

All you panic mongers out there, remember there are degrees to everything. Play the strong position in any negotiation regardless of your perception. There are many levels of pressure we can exact. We do not need to go screaming straight for the parked airplane.

We are smarter than we give ourselves credit for. Surely we can stand up to the bullying without any sacrificial lambs, without the panic ! I remember being at meetings where grown men in this co. were crying (yes real frekin tears) because they wanted to stop all action. It was the most unbelievable thing I have ever witnessed. That was without even considering parking airplanes, just being a little naughty !

Out in the real world you have to manouver yourself to gain the best business advantage. You have to be smarter and more innovative than your competition. You do not just sit back and try nothing because it may or may not get you in trouble.

Man up Bimbo (too funny) and Obama (your name sake is showing some why aren't you) we are not threatening when all we do is ask to be treated fairly as in BY OUR CONTRACT.

Peace out !