PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Part M - CAMO - etc
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2009, 15:46
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It looks as if bose has had some pretty sloppy people taking care of his maintenance in the past and now its catching up with him.

My god, where have I made any complaint about the standard of my past maintenance? That is just a plain cheecky remark and not founded on anything that I have said in this thread.

My aircraft has spent it's whole life being maintained to the highest standard and I have no complaints what so ever about it.

I am referring to my experiences of having to find a Part M company as my existing company have not got Part M. I recounting the story of what I have been told by a number of part M companies, a lot of which seems to be less than factual.

Some of you really should read what has been said before opening your big gobs and making comment on half read stuff.

this is why Engineers are very keen to keep you alive despite your opinion that we are all money grabbing pirates.
I have never said this. In fact many times I have stood up for engineers in the past when others have accused them of being pirates.

If you read my very comments in this thread you will see that I want my engineers to be trusted to make the decisions that they are trained and experienced for, not having some bureaucrat doing some arse covering exercise and making stuff that was at engineers discretion in the past compulsory.

I have always left the decisions on what needs to be done to my engineers and as a result the aircraft has operated 100% perfectly for it's entire life in my possession. I can assure you that my maintenance records are 100% accurate, maintained by my previous engineers to the highest standards and I hope that my new engineers will continue in the same vein.

Sometimes some of you lot are cheeky judgemental bastards who only looking for a fight half read stuff. Quick to fire a response with half the facts.