PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ambeo based Cranfield
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2009, 13:02
SlingsbyT67M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enough!

Aeronaut, you positively have to be one of the most vindictive, foul mouthed and nasty individuals that I have ever had the displeasure of encountering. I would suspect that you seriously have issues? You embody everything that is wrong with Pprune!! Is it that perhaps you have just been made redundant or just don't have a job? 05Pearcj has done absolutely nothing to you but yet you feel the need to attack him with the malice and negativity that you seem to exude. In fact I don't think you have said one positive thing on this thread! 05Pearcj has done nothing but to put his argument forward in a very mature and very productive way which is counter to your malicious and poisonous argument. I have to say that 05Pearcj shows maturity well beyond yours......

So, Aeronaut, I guess I have just given you someone else to hate and attack, so please don't hesitate to start saying nasty things about me, in fact as per your past posts I wouldn't expect anything else, so come on show us what negative, nasty and very immature piece of work that we have come to know and dislike you can post now...