PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our Airline...What are they upto?
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2009, 12:05
ithinkso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AFBL and FEENIX

Its a real shame you people think that you are well done by. It goes to show the poor state of the industry. And as far as calculations based on an hourly rate, WOW, that just doesnt really cut it.

15 minutes in a metro will cost you a daily rate, bout $500 for a captain. My god, thats $2000 and hour, Wow 747 captains dont make that much, I must be onto a good thing, As you know that doesnt add up.

And as far as lifestyle goes, you REALLY have to get out more. Its very admirable that you are proud of your airline, however as feenix has pointed out before, the government will not allow it to go broke. By your own admission, the thing is propped up by the government, it DOES NOT stand alone as a profitable entity.

As I said and will continue to say, its DOOMED!! I know you all want to keep your jobs, but why not try to gain employment with a real airline and you wouldn't have to spend every waking moment on here justifying your own existence.

love xox

Remember girls, this is a rumour network, and try not to get too upset. (and stop paying for your own endorsements!!!!)