PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MPL Alpha Aviation UAE - CAUTION!
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2009, 21:31
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About the MPL

HI Guys, I am scheduelled for the Screening at AAA in Sharjah, I do confirm what emiratesson said, about the expats part...I think that even though you haven't got a guaranteed job...the airline will accept & hire a large number of the expats as they are trained to Air Arabia's standards & have flew with them (while training), in general, I have changed my mind about DAE flight Academy in RAK (f ATPL) & will go for the MPL at Alpha Aviation...where I think that 12 + 40 sectors is a good experience (say about 120 hours minimum on average).

I was told from one of the captains/Instructors in the academy...the point of Air Arabia & Alpha Aviation Academy to open this program is to get a constant supply of QUALITY pilots & get paid for doing so...he also told me that they are providing such a program so that I can get a job at the end, they just don't want to guarantee you the job so that they don't get screwed or Sued !, bytheway...Air Arabia ordered 49 A320s that are going to start the delivery by mid 2010...imagine every 6 weeks a new aircraft arrives & an average of 8 Pilots are needed per aircraft to run it around the month