PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who or What is Aerotecnica?
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2009, 13:55
Chopperlover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huge changes in ATSA in the last 3 years

Hey guys,

I thought I'd jump in and say that Aerotecnica has had hugemongous changes (for good) in the last few years. The directors of the company splitted up back in 2006 and ever since the policies of the company have been improving towards meeting every single quality standard requested by the OGP's. Technicians are being well paid, trained and motivated by the quick response (specially moneywise) that the company was lacking back then. Now some of the directors of the company are not only Dugartes and they have been given the freedom to make choices that allow it all to flow a lot easier and faster. Now you don't have to call a Dugarte to ask for permission or for money. Just everyone doing their job covering his/hers responsibilities. Amazed? Well that's what ATSA is now.

I'm proud to say that ATSA is by far the best offshore/onshore operator in Vzla. Counts with a great staff of tech, logistics and operations personnel. All well trained (important matter), EXPERIENCED *very* and proud of their job in the company.

Obviously it ain't all perfect! Nothing is! But I sure gotta say that Aerotecnica has been working really hard and has invested tons of $$$ (in the last few years) to reach as close to perfection as there is.

Although there aren't only Dugartes running the company now... You can still have a scoth with them anytime you want! And BTW... Antonio E. Dugarte (Antonio Dugarte's grandson) seems to have inherited the

"...instinct, passion for aviation, sell the house, sell the farm and make bold business decisions just by plain and simple gut feelings, ignored their accountants advice and built successful enterprises for the years to come, put bread in many families tables."

And like we say it here in Vzla... Lo digo con los pelos de la burra en la mano! (I say it with the mule's hair in my hand!)

Take care guys.

Chopperlover