PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2009, 11:36
gyni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That sounds excellent African Dude! You seem to know a different easyJet than the one Wing Bound Vortex and I work for! Considering we were apparently already 'overcrewed' for next winter before the flexicrew guys started for the summer, do you really think that you'll be staying and not just coming back next year (for the summer)? Believe me, I don't agree with what's going on at the moment at all but that's the harsh reality everyone will have to get used to. When you consider the fools on the ATP scheme last summer paying to fly for 150 hours on line, does it really come as any surprise the way in which management now treats and regards new (temporary) FOs? Only a few days ago one of the cabin crew was laughing in disbelief at the fact that the new FOs take home less per month than them. Be under no illusion guys, airlines are making the most of these economic conditions to drive down our terms and conditions and if it's more cost effective to just employ new FOs for the summer, then that is exactly what they will do.