PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All In One Printer/Copier/Scanner Recommendations
Old 11th Apr 2009, 09:10
Tosh McCaber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All In One Printer/Copier/Scanner Recommendations

I've a budget of up to £100 or maybe a bit more, to spend on a replacement all in one printer/copier/scanner, to replace my wife's ageing HP 950, which isn't very compatible with her latest Mac- scanner operations no longer work with OS X. (It never was all that compatible before). We also want it to be available for my PC (we're hard-wired networked).So that probably rules out HP, which, I know have still problems with Mac capability.

I want something that gives reasonable performance, with , again reasonably inexpensive cartridge replacement cost- I've seen printers where the cartridges are as expensive as the (low cost) printer. Also cheap Epsons where that cartridges hold minute quantities, and need constant replacement. Preferably, compatible with recycled cartridges- again, I know that some Epson printer, and probably other manufacturers' are chipped.

We have taken to having the photo images that we want to print into 4x6 processed in the likes of Boots, etc, since their inks are colourfast and reasonably waterproof.

Sorry for the long list of specs. What's your favourite in the price range?