PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MPL Alpha Aviation UAE - CAUTION!
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2009, 08:51
emiratesson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well..

alpha aviation UAE is a quiet good place though, i have been to there initial training facility and its quiet good until their new facility gets ready next year. What i really think is that if they keep on with the schedule they'll be alright. Now for UAE nationals at a successful graduation they are garunteed a job, for the expats after graduation they are garunteed an interview, and yes after these 40 sectors they will do other 40 - 45 sectors in the airline which is fair enough! 70 hours on a single engine, though having less actual flying hours at the end but the graduate will have the type rating + lots of knowledge which have been an exchange for the less hours for the multi rating or whatever..thats what they say. After the 70 hours flying the students will sit for nearly 6 months of simulators, FNPT2 and Full level D sim, it is a real good replacement for a normal CPL/IR then you have to fund sim and whatever.. they will have there own facility equipped with these simulators and they are on the way, and the facility is 80% built.. its good over here, the situation in cebu maybe different.. because of managerial issues maybe? but what i say.. they will be fine over here, and it is confirmed that alpha is 51% owned by air arabia here..